Monday, January 26, 2015

Part II of ~ Blooming Irises, Fishy, and Nadine





I'm continuing last weeks post on the story about my girlfriend, Nadine's, t-shirt design.  Instead of writing, I thought it would be more fun to share the video about the inspiration behind the design "Nadine."  Yep, the design is named after Nadine as well as being inspired by her!  

In this video I will be painting, while talking about how the design came to be.  The video is not long...6 mins tops.  I can't stand long videos.  Hope you enjoy!  Big Thank You shout out to the woman who pushed me off the ledge and said...soar...Nadine love you girl! 

Until next time...peace & blessings


Tee-iabo Designs (Tee-ah-bow) ~ Artist, Sonya M. Jones designs one-of-a-kind inspiring clothing, home items, canvas art & jewelry. Express yourself..Bee who your are! www.tee-iabodesigns.com




Painting Live with SMJ ~ Tee-iabo Designs "Nadine" Design Part2



 

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/drones--queens-pg--2.html
Nadine ~ (This t-shirt design is only available as digital print now)

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/drones--queens-pg--2.html
Nadine close-up

10 comments:

  1. Ma'am....I am still waiting on you to come on my site....so you can showcase your goods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm coming Kita, I'm coming! Just need to tighten up a few more areas!

      Delete
  2. Love the video. It's so true that sometimes it takes someone to make a request to get you to that next level. I'm so happy you accepted the challenge. Nadine is gorgeous. Hmmm. Maybe I ought to go finish that "out of my comfort zone" project that was requested of me. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa I would love to see a video of you setting up one of your stories!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Vanessa. I agree with Kenya...you should make a video of how you prepare to make a doll story. That would be awesome! And, yes crack that whip! It's stepping out of your comfort zone 2015!

      Delete
  3. Take Kita up on her offer. The video would be perfect. You are very relaxing to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I am! Just a few more areas to tweak!

      Delete
  4. Its really simple and very impressive thoughts. Thanks to share.keep it up I really enjoy the blog post…
    Bangalore Web Designing Company, UI Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin