Tuesday, December 9, 2014

...And She Returns!



Hello everyone!  After a long, and much needed break I am returning to Blog World!  Probably lost most of my followers, but it's okay...no worries here.  Health & wellness comes first always in my book.  Just spruced up my blogging space & am raring to go!

I have lots of stuff to share with you all.  A lot of exciting things have happened in my world since I blogged last.  I'll be sharing all the highlights little by little.  The #1 thing  I'm still reeling over, for the simple fact that it's still so surreal is about my 1st born graduating High School and now attending college. Yep!  One of my young has left the nest.  Isaiah is attending Kutztown, University located in Pennsylvania right outside of Reading, Pennsylvania.  He is doing well I must say.  However, he is struggling a bit with being away from home and inter-mixing with other students from different backgrounds. I know this to be true because he's been home 4x's already including Thanksgiving.  Right now, college life for him is kinda like dipping your feet in the pool, testing the water before taking the plunge. lol  He'll be fine though. It's all apart of being a freshman. 

Seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms.  Time waits for no man or woman.  Below are a few pics of  us celebrating Isaiah' milestone.  Also, attached is a note I wrote to him on graduation day.  
Until next time...peace & blessings    

--

Tee-iabo Designs (Tee-ah-bow) ~ Artist, Sonya M. Jones designs one-of-a-kind inspiring clothing, home items, canvas art & jewelry. Express yourself..Bee who your are! www.tee-iabodesigns.com

--


***A Note For My Son...
Today is your graduation party! The final note in this chapter. I know that you will go far in this life, you deserve the best this world can give you, and I know that you will get it. Even though I have to let go, and allow you to discover the world on your own, please know that I'll be there anytime, any place, and anywhere if you need me. You are my heart and soul which I love very much. Thank you for what will soon be on July 8th the best 18 years of my life.

Love you
much...Mom
Isaiah & Sierra Jones...my greatest Artwork ever ~ SMJ
Senior Prom
Graduation Day!


Graduation Party Cake

Mother & Son Dance At Grad Party


College Dorm Move-in Day!  At Kutztown University!
 

8 comments:

  1. Awww You have raised him well. I think I will shed a tear when mine leave the nest. Welcome Back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kita. We tried too. It's hard when they leave the nest, but at the same time your heart swells up with joy knowing that what a good job you did with God's creation.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging girl! Glad we're connected otherwise I would have seriously missed you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much Kenya! I know...the changes. lol

      Delete
  3. She's back!!! Glad to have you rejoin us in the blogosphere, sis ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you BLOG! I was thinking about doing this myself.....you inspired me once again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! You should do it! It's a great experience. A place where you can express your freely with little judgement.

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin