Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Cheer!




Sleigh bells ringggggggg...are you listening?  In the lannnnne, snow is glistening.  It's a beautiful sight, I'm happy tonight...but I'm NOT looking at a winter wonderland.  Phooey! 

It's December 4th, and in my neck of the woods Fall has decided to come back.  This is definitely pneumonia weather.  I'm thoroughly convinced mother nature is menopausal!  Anyway, I'm so in the spirit for the holidays this year.  I really have no idea why I feel so festive, but I do.  Another thing that has me so giddy is that babies are popping up every in my family.  
Babies are us in miniature form.  We look at their tiny features and their chubby little bodies and we can't help but smile.  Interacting with a baby can be truly miraculous.  We've celebrated 4 births total within the last 7 months.  Little blessings...

Out of those four births I'm excited to say that I now have a girl & boy that will will be modeling my baby line.  So excited!  Just recently, Tashell who is my 3rd cousin modeled  "Irises in Bloom."  What can I say...simply adorable!  My boy model, Kaidi is not quite ready yet.  He was just born 2 weeks ago.  However, he was a whopping 9.5 lbs!  He will be modeling very soon!

Also, I just designed my very 1st business  holiday card!  Super silly syked!  Designed it & made prints.  Loved the way it turned out!  It's included in the pics below, but of course you'll have to be a customer to know what it says on the inside.  :)  Maybe,  the reason for my extreme happiness is too brace me for my teary eyed journey when my 1st born...my son...Isaiah Louis Jones, graduates high school.  Sigh...I love milestones, but not when they're tear jerkers.  2014, which is exactly:


from now,  I will be preparing for one of the biggest milestones to date!  My son's high school graduation!  Stay tuned for his "Last Time Around" senior moment's posts.  Just did his last H.S. football game video.  Bittersweet... :'}   Until next time...peace & blessings


My 1st girl baby model ~ Tashell, modeling "Irises in Bloom" by Tee-iabo Designs


1st business holiday card!

10 comments:

  1. That is an awesome card! And congrats on all the new additions to your family!! Babies are def. blessings. :)

    Everyone seems so festive this year, and I love it! Congrats to your son on his upcoming graduation. I remember that bitttersweet time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosey! Being festive must be in the air this year!

      Delete
  2. Hey cousin...this is really touching because I know when you are sick you are sick..(smile) I too am feeling the blues as it is my youngest child leaving the nest in 2014 as well and we will be crying together..I am so very proud of your son as he embarks on this new journey of life...and I can say the same for you as we hustle and bustle through this new line of baby clothing..the items are really precious and as any family grows these items will become keepsakes! I will order us some tissues for those tears of joy Joy joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cousin. Yes, we will be sharing Kleenex together. lol

      Delete
  3. Hi namesake! Your designs look great! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl summer has come back here. Love the pics and I already started checking my mail even though I just saw the card on FB yesterday ;-) HA! No card today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You'll have to wait a tad bit longer. Still address cards. Who thought of this idea again...whew! lol

      Delete
  5. Awwww, new babies! Babies are so awesome. I guess you can tell from my blog, just how much I love babies. Your new little model is adorable and she is doing your outfit justice. I'm looking forward to seeing Kaidi. Love your new holiday cards. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do know how much you love the babies. lol They are a blessing. Girl, I can't wait to show off chubby cheeks. He's a handsome little guy.

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin