Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sick As Can Bee...So A Short Post From Me



Urrgghhh! My current situation...


My 1st really bad head cold of the year.  Today I'm feeling slightly better than I have in the last 2 days, but nevertheless this will be a short post so I can go back to bed.  

  
My last event for the summer was the 5th Annual AFRAM Fair, located in Harrisburg, PA.  It was totally AmAZing!!!  We left the house by 8am, and I had all kinds of butterflies in my stomach.  Facing the public is seriously the hardest challenge in this business for me.  I can talk behind a computer all day long, but seeing people's reactions to my artwork face-to-face gives me anxiety.  Had a fantastic turn out though!  The best part was sharing fellowship amongst other small biz entrepreneurs.  Great time, great atmosphere, and most of all, great reactions!  Huge THANKS to all that came out, purchased items & gave support!  A thousand & 1 xo, xo, xo's to Sierra (my daughter) & Natalya (my next door neighbor adopted daughter)...my roadies for pitching in!  They did a GREAT JOB in helping me set up & sell. 

We really had a wonderful time.  Plus, the girls got a good sense of what being an entrepreneur is all about.  The girls were so excited when we returned home they made a Tee-iabo Designs advertisement jingle for me.  They hired themselves as my official commercial marketing team.  I posted the video below.  Hope it makes you smile.  Until next time...peace & blessings ♥ 
 



Tee-Iabo Designs Jingle ~ Starring Sierra & Natalya...Bff's til the end.
video






10 comments:

  1. Love the video - I saw it on FB a while back. Nice picture of you in sale action. I hope you feel better. Dang I know what that head as bigs as a butt feels like. WoooWEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenya. Feeling a lot better know. You ain't lying about the WoooWee! My head felt like a weeble wobble. lol

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you caught the cold bug - hope it goes away quickly and you are back to your perky, happy self in no time.
    Happy to hear that the AFRAM event was successful and enjoyable for you. Yea ! It is always good news to hear that someone's dream is coming true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel a lot better now. Yes, I'm glad the event went well too. It was a confidence booster.

      Delete
  3. awe sweetie pie feel better soon. tight hugs. good on you for blogging, I can barely manage a write a line on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea. LOL! Can't wait til you come back.

      Delete
  4. Best video ever!! :) My daughter and her friends do the Cup Song too...the lyrics for yours are cooler. :)

    I don't know why you get nervous to go in public w/those designs. If I had your talent I'd strut like a peacock all over the place. :D

    Congrats on a successful venture, and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosey! I thought it was so cute. Loved it instantly when they showed it to me. LOL! about strutting like a peacock. I'll get there one day. I just become really shy when the spotlight is on me directly. I'm a behind the scenes kinda girl. But, I really broke out of my shell this summer.

      Delete
  5. head feels as big as butt. How I know the TRUE meaning of a head-butt! hehehe
    Hope you're feeling all bettah now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I can't stand the feeling. Thank heaven I'm feeling better now. Ready for turkey day!

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin