Friday, November 15, 2013

Show & Tell Friday! #6




I welcome the return of Show & Tell Friday!  YAY!!!  I have so much to show & tell it's crazy!  If you folks really want to follow me though, I would greatly appreciate y'all stopping by & "liking" my Facebook page ~ https://www.facebook.com/teeiabodesignshandpaintedwearableartbysonyam.jones.  There's usually lots of stuff being posted on there about the in's & out's of what's going on in my world.  Also, you'd be helping me out a lot...I need the exposure.  So, don't be stingy...Share...please

Over the next few weeks or so I'll be sharing this summer's past events intermixed with current events.  Okay, let's get started with the most exciting news to date!  God & I have had some very in-depth conversations here lately.  However, I'm the one doing most of the talking.  That might be because he can't get a word in edge wise due to my on going rambling.  I often forget he's the strong silent type, and needs one to be still in order to hear him speak.  The Lord constantly speaks to us and gives us his direction.  It's never the Lord who is not speaking, but us who are not hearing.  "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10).   I got the memo on this, but often forget to refer to it.  :/  There are so many things I want to make, do, and experiment with craft wise.  I'm only one person though.  I had been asking God to put someone in my life who could help me expand my creativity as well as being crafty themselves to help make stuff.  Well, I guess like my hubby, God got tired of me going on & on & on about my dilemma, and said "Let me send someone this child's way in order to give my ears a rest!"  :)  


God sent me Katandra Shanel Jackson from Reidsville, Atlanta.  Katandra is the owner of Sun-Kissed under A Georgia sky Quilted Blankets by Kat.   She makes custom quilted baby blankets & crib sets.  Kat is also, a poet & published author.  We met each other networking on Facebook through a mutual friend, and immediately liked each others craft offerings.  It was crafting love at 1st site!  Thus, we decided to come up with a collaboration idea consisting of my onesie sets & her blankets that would make an awesome purchase for a baby shower gift, mother-to-be, or just because!

Introducing "The Newborn & Toddler Experience!"  These set combos will be featured on both business Facebook pages  Tee-Iabo Designs Hand painted Wearable Art by Sonya M. Jones  & Sun-Kissed under A Georgia sky Quilted Blankets by Kat.  for inquires & orders.  Onesie sets & quilts can be purchased separately too.  As soon as we get all the kinks worked out the onesie quilt combos will be offered on our websites as well.  See the combo set pics below, and also the 3 new onesies I added to my infant line.  Until next time...peace & blessings


 "Bow Tie Tux Deluxe" (in charcoal black)
http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html


http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html


Mushroom Umbrellas
http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html



http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html


 Timothy
http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html


http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers-pg--2.html

6 comments:

  1. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking CUTE!!!! I love these. The mushroom is my favorite. If I still had a chunky money he totally would have had the Tux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenya. :) Christopher would have looked so dapper in the tux. He would have been oozing with adorabillity!

      Delete
  2. I saw the giraffe set on Facebook yesterday, and ALL of these are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I know any little boy wearing that tux suit isn't going to make it far w/o the mommies oohing and ahhing (and rightly so). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosey! I've had so much fun designing these sets. I can't wait to see a baby boy styling & profiling in that tux.

      Delete
  3. OMG so cute my mom made quilts also she was president of her club I have one of her last quilts she made before she past I am going to be bookmarking this. Kita kokoamag.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin