Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Celebrating My Birthday Peeps...So I'll See Y'all Next Week!

My birthday was actually yesterday, but I will be celebrating all week.  My birthday +Thanksgiving + Black Friday = 1 BIG CELEBRATION!  I look forward it every year.  So, before continuing on my festive party celebration, I wanted to stop & thank each & every one of you for following my blog, leaving warming comments, and just being a great group of cyber buddies.  I truly give thanks for all that I have, all that I am, and all that I aspire to be.  Until next time...HAPPY THANKSGIVING...peace & blessings ♥ 


 “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” ~ Albert Einstein ~ I am Finally comfortable in my own skin! #loveforgod #wife #mom #artist











Happy :)

8 comments:

  1. Love that quote AND that watch! Your skin looks beautiful - you got a year younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous time of the year to be born!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Darn, I can't believe I missed a piece of cake. I love birthday cakes. Looks like you had a wonderful day. Your smile says it all!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin