Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Will Blog Again!





I've been gone for a while huh?  I thought when school was back in session my world would get back to normal, and resuming my regular activities would fall into place.  Sigh...not!  Things got even more chaotic, as if that was even possible.  

However, the primary reason I've been absent for so long is because I was trying to ban a particular person from my blog.  It takes Google forever to make the adjustment.  You can physically ban the individual by clicking ban in settings, but they will still have access until Google gets the word.  

Anywho...I have lots to share and will be making a blog post soon.  Until then...peace & blessings

6 comments:

  1. so glad you are back !! Look forward to reading your posts ♥ God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misty! Feels good to be back. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh do tell, I have someone I want to ban...
    Hey Glad you are back.. Well Jacob still has the shirt :)and yes wears it :)
    He is fixing to turn 17, can you believe that, 17 next month. and he is working,and driving...
    Do you still have my e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you. It's good to be back. :) Can't believe how fast our children are growing up. Where is Jacob working? Isaiah will get a job this summer since this is last time he will be playing HS football. The season has come to an end. Bittersweet...my 1st born is growing up. :'(

      Delete
  3. He started off at a fast wood place and is now working at Market Place 9 miles from the house.He also was also Volunteer with meals on wheels,and Volunteering at a museum cleaning. But now it is just Market Place (grocery store)With Work,and Church he is pretty busy. He is in the 11th now so Only one more year in school as well.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin