Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Taking 2min to post...Ha-ha!




I know, I know...away much too long.  The Jones household is crazy busy these days.  I seriously can't wait until August 30!  Hopefully, things can get back to normal!  This is just a quick blurb of a blog post though.  

Ready...go! 

1) I found a store that will display my children's clothing line to sell.  YAY!  Still have to find a store for my adult items, but I'm not complaining.  A blessing is a blessing. It's on a trial run basis for now, but at least I'm getting my foot in the door.  The name of the store is called Bedbugzz, and it's located in Kennett Square, PA.  My 1st turn at bat will be this weekend for the sidewalk sale. 

2) Hubby is suffering with a pinched nerve in the shoulder blade since Father's Day weekend, and Isaiah did something to lateral meniscus (his outer knee.)  Sigh...both are seeing orthopedic docs. 

3) Designed two new kid outfits for boys.  Also, started painting my 2nd canvas piece.  Hopefully, I will be able to show the finished work soon.  

So much more to tell, but I have to go back to working on my art before it's time to cook dinner.  A mother's work is never done.  Until next time...peace & blessings

3 comments:

  1. August 27th down here! I just checked today! My sympathies for the nurse hat you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your pieces in the store! Yay! August 30th will be here before you know it. Am I the only one feeling like time is flying? I need things to slow down a bit. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonja, It was so wonderful to meet you and your friend today at the Sidewalk Sale in Kennett Square! You make beautiful things. Love your website. I so appreciate the introduction to Kathleen at Bedbugzz. Please remind me of your friend's name and give her a warm thank you from me. Barbara Mayfield (I followed your blog with my Mrs.Iptweet email address)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin