Thursday, May 30, 2013

Draw, Paint, Dry, Repeat!





I have so many posts to share with you guys.  Prom pics, braces pics, and on Friday my daughter Sierra is going to her 8th grade formal dance.  So, I will have those pics to share with you all too!  Too many things I want to do, and so little time.  If I could clone myself I would.  

Any-hoo...since I'm up to my arms in paint these days preparing for our upcoming August event, I decided to post a frequently requested video showing how I paint.  Not to mention this is all I really have time to post right now.  While viewing also note that the paint I use is non toxic as I mention on all the sites my business is linked to.  My dog, Rags can highly attest to this fact because he's always eating the dried paint flecks off the drop cloth.  To him it's Pâté.   O_o   I've been painting for 3yrs, and for 3yrs he's been eating paint.  ...And, he's still alive!  Check him out in my vlog below.  Hope you enjoy.  Until next time...peace and blessings 

Painting Live with Sonya M. Jones

12 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that!! Rags made me LOL!!! Glad you told us it was okay. It was relaxing just to watch you. I used to like to watch Bob Ross. I never saw the finished painting because he put me to sleep. Not in a bad way - a soothing way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My Ragszee Poo is always underfoot. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

      Delete
  2. Hello honeybun!!! great vlog, ofcurse i want to see more these, you are so lovable on camera!!! beautiful teeth, lovely that you are sharing yur process.Back from camping in France on sunday until then tight hugs as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelsea! Hope you guys had fun camping. I'll try to make more videos, maybe once Fall gets here. The children will be out of school soon. Then I will hardly have time enough to breathe due to shuffling them around. I glad you liked it. Tight hugs back.

      Delete
  3. Awww, your dog almost looks like my dog. It was nice to see your process. I was surprised to see you painting on the floor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, Vanessa I paint on the floor for most projects. I've tried the easel, but that only works for canvas work. As for sitting at a table, I end up putting my knees in the chair hunched over whatever I'm working on. I really get into it. So, in many cases the floor works best for me. I need to still have great posture by the time I'm in my 60's & 70's. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Sonya, Regarding your very first vlot it was real life and most enjoyable. I think it was wonderful seeing you and how you create your art. From your vlog I found out that, not only are you beautiful and adorable, you're extremely talented. Love the sketch that you created, it's lovely, very intricate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you! Your words are so kind. Art is my serenity, don't know what I'd do without it.

      Delete
  5. Now how the heck did I manage to hit the T instead of the G in VLOG ??? Boy talk about being uncoordinated. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I knew what you meant. {{Hugs}}

      Delete
  6. This was a fun video, nice to see your face. :) I was thinking how nice your dog was, my little one like that when I was growing up would have had paint all over her if she was that close to it on the bed.

    Is that a Tee-iabo Design you're wearing? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! @paint everywhere. Yes, that is one of my designs I'm wearing. It's new. Hopefully, I'll get around to posting it soon for all to see. The dust is starting to clear up around these parts. lol

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin