Oh, bother...as Winnie the Pooh would say. I can't seem to keep up with my blogging. There's just too much stuff going on. Life is coming at me at 180 mph, and is stopping for a brief moment to allow me to gas up. I really want to apologize for not getting around to read my favorite bloggers posts for the last two weeks or so. My goal is to resume my regular schedule next week. So, hopefully I will be blog hopping again soon.
This post in particular is supposed to be about my Blue Jay fiasco I know, but I haven't finished writing it yet. So, I thought it would be fun to tell you a few things about little ole' me instead. Well, nix the little part...medium perhaps.
25 Random Things That ONLY My Mother Knew About Me (And Now You Do):
- I cry during movies, and sometimes commercials.
- Born & raised New Yorker, but I ♥ the Dallas Cowboys...not the NY Giants!
- I ♥ Charlotte, North Carolina. Best city ever!
- I can be a real bitch (trust me, no one knew this more than my mother.)
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday next to Christmas...oh, and my bday (Nov. 25th which is an official holiday by the way.)
- I’m a Sagittarius #teamsag!! And very proud!
- I refuse to get a tattoo. Giving birth was enough pain for me thank you very much.
- I’m addicted to chocolate more specifically GHIRARDELLI.
- I have a degree in business management, but art & music are my 1st loves. Hair styling is my 2nd.
- I am scared to death fish heads! I like to eat fish not meet it.
- I learned to drive at 23. Only because my mother made me. Seriously, who needs a car in New York?
- I was born in New York, but the only New York sports team I like are the Yankees (baseball.) My husband still wonders how he married a traitor.
- I can draw & paint my butt off, but can't frost a cake worth a damn.
- My best friend lives in Baltimore, Maryland. WARNING: when we are together it’s insane. Ask anyone, you’ll need to be prepared for crazy!
- I want to be skinny, but I love to eat too much, and I ♥ wine.
- I try to cut out eating sweets for a month at least twice a year. Helps my fluff not to expand.
- I love to sing, and dance in front of the mirror. Partying by myself is a big high.
- My first kiss was not magical. Felt more like being slobbered by a Great Dane. Eww...fast forward on that memory!
- I only drink coffee, tea, water, wine, and beer … mostly water and wine
- I am in love with my hair and want it to look like Carol's the owner of Carol's Daughter hair/skin beauty line.
- I want a boob reduction! A high "C" cup would suit me fine.
- I talk to myself a lot...I don't answer back though. That would make me certifiable I know.
- I got my first gray hair right before I turned 30-I cried
- I have the BEST stories! They all require wine, but if you only knew…
- I use to have a mad crush on British singer Boy George! Okay, I'm weird...don't judge me.
Until next time...peace and blessings♥