Monday, March 25, 2013

Ring Pop wins a date to prom!


Okay, so I really, really, really had to beg my son to allow me to post this!  This post cost me 2  






Chick-fil-A milkshakes! {LARGE}  ...but, it's so worth it!





A couple of weeks ago Isaiah asked me to buy him a ring pop.  For those of you who do not know what a Ring Pop is here's a pic.  

He said it was for a science project.  Yea, right...not!  Of course, since I didn't believe him the request was denied! 
 2 days past by...

Obviously, time was of the essence so, this time around Isaiah decided to tell the truth about why he really wanted the ring pop.  He wanted to ask a girl to the upcoming prom.  Most of Isaiah' crew were coming up with creative ways of asking the girl of their choice to prom.  So, he couldn't like be...the odd ball out...now could he?  This time his request was approved!  I'm such a sucker for romance ♥♥♥.

So...I brought the ring pop, and then he requested for a ring box.   So, I found a ring box, then he requested for a note pad.  So, I gave him one that I found in my stash, and then he asked "Mom, can you draw a pic of the word "Prom" really nice & color it, since you have great artistic skills and all?"  Sigh...really???  Whose project is this again?  Okay, so I'm a sucker for flattery too!  I wanted to make it seemed like he did it, so I made it not too fancy.  Here's a pic of what we I came up with.


...And here's the link to the video one of his friends recorded of Isaiah asking Her to be his prom date.  He made up a Rap song w/the notepad from my stash.  Isaiah fumbled a couple of times, but the end result was a...YES!  Until next time...peace & blessings♥ 
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151380527409958" width="480" height="640" frameborder="0"></iframe>

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is just toooooo cute! :) And what a handsome young man you have there mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grinning for ear to ear. That was sooooooooooo cute! He ain't shy at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No, he isn't, and that gene did not come from me. -__- lol

      Delete
  3. Awww, I was smiling ear to ear too, that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, that's so sweet! Loved the video and loved his creative idea about the ring. Why didn't he just buy the 'ring pop'? Am I missing something? At first, not knowing how old he was, I assumed he was very young and it was a kiddie prom. Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...yes, and this question is so timely for my now on going dilemma. He brought the ring pop with his own money, but I had to go purchase it because he does not know how to drive. Mind you it has nothing do with my lack of trying to get him to this milestone either. He finally has his permit, and hopefully the license will soon follow this coming winter. My son the procrastinator...an upcoming post for sure. lol

      Delete
    2. Okay. Now it makes sense. Good luck!

      Delete
  5. Awwwww, that was priceless! What creativity your son has. Kudos to him. Thank you for linking this up to Traffic Jam Weekend, Sonya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ He practiced for 2weeks straight so he wouldn't embarrass his self. I only hope the romance stays with him as he grows older.

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin