Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Been A While!





WOW!  I really don't know where to begin.  It's been a long while since I posted...November!  Well, I can say a lot has gone on since then.  Life at the ole' homestead is good.  We celebrated the holidays at home & in New York.  Hubby got a promotion so we'll be on the road again moving to Virginia.  Hubby is already working & living there.  The kids & I will join him after Isaiah (our son) graduates HS next June.  I know, I know...it's a rough situation, but Hubby does come every weekend.   We wanted Isaiah to graduate with a class of friends instead of a class of strangers.  Plus, its hard starting all over again in a new school when you're in HS.  

Well, on a really good note I've finally caught up on all my projects & added a couple of  new ones!  I have so much to show you all, and I don't know where to start!  I'll introduce my newest pieces 1st then add more each time I post.  Those who follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/teeiabodesignshandpaintedwearableartbysonyam.jones) are all caught up, so it will be a 2nd showing for them.  :)  I also have some more good news to add.  My cousin & I will be attending our very 1st EVENT!!  YEAH US!!!  It will be held on April 6th, location Harrisburg, PA.  Stay tuned for more info as the date grows near.

Okay, now on to introduce a couple of the pieces I have done.


 

Still promoting the "Express yourself Bee who you are" collection.  I added this ladies design to the during Christmas break.

 


 Regardless of our dispositions, I hope that we can all agree on one thing...

Girls RULE! That's right! We do! In James Brown's song, he may have said "It's a Man's World", but if you listen to the rest of that song he reminds us all that he's NOTHING without a woman or a girl! *winks*
  ...And I might add, as much as men think they come up with the greatest ideas (whomever that man may be) It most likely was a woman who slyly put the idea into their head in the first place. ( I do it all the time!)  Peace & blessings until the next time






14 comments:

  1. Hey there girlfriend! I missed the fact that you haven't been on the blog. But what's this?? Virginia that's my neighborhood :) I hope you like it here it's a great place to live. But you're right it's a hard move to make for teenagers. Love your t-shirts, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I missed being here as well. However, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Yep, were moving...again. Maybe we'll finally get a chance to meet since I'll soon be a Virgina Beach Lover. ha-ha. Hubby's office is in the Richmond area though I doubt we will live there. Maybe the out skirts of Richmond. I don't know we'll see. My cousin lives there as well. I'm pretty sure with folks as nice as you it will be fine. :)

      Delete
  2. WOW you had alot on your plate these past few months. You are one tough cookie!! The t-shirts are amazing, great pics too. I miss you pumpkin, tight hugs from London!! hope to see you soon, having a giveaway ths week, jusy getting goodies together to upload so stay tuned. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my plate has been full! I'm a survivor though. Thank you for the kudos on the shirts & I missed you too. I'll be over to your blog for a visit this weekend. Hugs back 2 u ♥

      Delete
  3. Every time I see that shirt, I say, "Hey there's my shirt!" I really LOVE it in white. I feel like it makes me glow when I have it on. I haven't been careful with it and it its held up very nice. After I accidentally put it in the dryer with all other whites it did just fine. I hang it up out of the dryer and wear it right from the closet. I've even slept in it. But that's when I'm being lazy and just take my pants and bra off and get in the bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Glad to hear that the shirt is holding. Sierra forgets and puts her shirts in the dryer too. No, worries a little wear & tear won't hurt.

      Delete
  4. Well hey there stranger!!!!! Been wondering about your where abouts! Looks like exciting times for you and the family. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kathy! Thank you♥ Yea, I'm back after a much needed mental break.

      Delete
  5. SHE'S BACK!!! I follow you on FB, but I still love coming to visit your blog: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm back. Needed that mental break. Hope this time I can keep up. lol

      Delete
  6. Laughing at your closing statement. :)

    I think it's honorable that you're not having your high schooler move. He'll probably thank you for it quite a bit when he's older and knows exactly what a sacrifice it was. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your hubby on his promotion and to you, the woman behind his success, :)
    Love the Tees, they are wonderful and the "Bees" are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kudos & stopping by.

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin