Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Things I'm going to do...one day!



 I'm B-A-C-K!!!  ...And, it sure does feel good!  Life without a computer was to say the least a miserable experience that I don't want to repeat again.  It is however an experience I'll have to blog about at another time.  Stay tuned!





Anyways enough of the sour grapes, moving on to fun stuff.  I was recently tagged by Jen@http://werelivingafulllife.blogspot.com/ to write a post regarding 10 things I've never done.  Well, there are lots of things I've never done, but hope to get the chance to do one day.  My list is about things I've never done, but would like to do.  It is also, a dedicated Shout Out! to10 blogger friends/acquaintances who inspire me.  Yep, you know me...inspiration from others is my drug of choice.  It lifts my spirit, feeds my soul, and puts a smile on my face to see others living life...perusing their dreams!  My hope is to one day experience a small piece of what makes them tick.  Drum Roll Please! ~


1.  Kenya G. Johnson @Here'sTheThing...  is a fantastic writer, her words draw you in within the 1st few lines.  Kenya is a self published author of  The Christopher Chronicles .  My goal...actually write a book one day.

2.  Antoinette Dickson @ Serendipitous Sojourn... is a phenomenal poet!  OMG...she has the gift of poetic symphony.  Antoinette recently publicly recited one of her poem's (open mic performance) for all to hear.  This was a triumph challenge for her to say the least.  My goal...to attend a jazz poet reading.

3.  Iris Payne-Mack @GreatMinz...think alike is a writer, poet and political activist.  Her quick mind is always busy trying to make the world a better place.  My goal...to be able to bless someone with a need/want by "paying it forward."

4.  Kathy @You'll Shoot Your Eye Out is a blogger, awesome photographer, Penn State fanatic, witty,  funny and so much more.  My goal...learn how to take a decent photo w/o the aid of photo shop.  lol

5.  May @One Moment in Time is a promotional and fun topic finding blogger.  She's always cooking up interesting topics to comment on or creating fun giveaways to be apart of.  My goal...have a great giveaway response. (my last 2 were busts o__O.

6. Jen @We're Living a Full Life is my newest blogger bud.  Although, I do not know too much about her yet - the blog is fun to visit.  Recently, she posted pics from a nature walk she took on her property.  Awesome!  My goal...own a pond or at least live close by one with a great scenery.  Inspiration  from nature...intoxicating, being able to take a pic of nature...skill, getting Kathy @You'll Shoot Your Eye Out to help you...priceless.  :)


 7.  Amber Elizabeth Lamoreaux...tales from a self taught artist is a take your breath away phenomenal artist!  Amber's canvas art leaves you in absolute awe with its life like tones.  My goal... to create bee-tiful art on canvas.  ;)

8.  Wilma Jean @Wilma Jean is an artist who paints women & children.  Kudos to her on her 1st  illustrated book!  Wilma is always dabbling with promotions, creativity and works of art.  My goal...to become more of a free spirit.  Just let go...

9.  Chelsea St.Pierre @Chelsea Art Design is an Artist Designer Crafter Blogger Reviewer.  Her art is fun, colorful and creative.  My goal...to get better with color coordination.

10.  Melanie @French Blue & Peachy Pink is the queen of antique centres!  Anything vintage is her passion.  She is also puts together great tea party settings.  My goal...to own a vintage tea set.   

Well, there you have it ~ my list of 10 things I wanna experience!  Taking on the challenge of turning "I Want To" into "I've Done."   Hope you enjoyed reading my list, and if you get the chance go check out my inspiring peeps!  Until next time...peace & blessings


15 comments:

  1. I love your list!!!! I made me have a big ole' smile ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kenya. I'm glad you're smiling. :D

      Delete
  2. my darling i think you already did #3,#9,#5 will happen soon and #10 will be yours soon too I love that you blog from the heart, please do not ever change this, it has great appeal to me and many of your readers... a rare find in blogger land. tight hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea, your words are so kind. No, worries about me changing...I love the skin I'm in♥

      Delete
  3. #3 is something you do every day cuzzo, with your creative mind and great sense for business-The T-shirts and personal apparel you make are a great Option to whats already out there..I do not like promoting strangers items, and with you..I know the quality and style you put into your items and I like them...and Your enthusiasm with the Autism project is a great way for this request to be manifested-Just keep doing you...and the blessing will continue to follow...One Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cousin. Being a step stone for others makes me smile from the inside out. ♥ u back!

      Delete
  4. Great list, I can always check out some new folks!! :) And glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sonya..get yourself a camera and I see a photo outing in our future :). Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Kathy I would love that! As soon as I can get my hands on a nice camera I'll take you up on your offer.

      Delete
  6. OK how much fun it is going to be to meet all these creative people that you have listed here! wow woman you know some folks! I'm gonna do my best to visit each and every one of them asap.

    I have my grandmothers tea set! It's from the 1940's or there about's, what they call luster-ware . Actually how she got it is a pretty funny story Sonya. One day soon I'll take a picture of it and tell the story on the blog, it's typical New York City funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will find a few people to add to your following list. LOL! I can't wait to hear the story. I have a feeling it going to be a hoot.

      Delete
  7. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content every day along with a cup of coffee.
    My website ; best dental lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog and thank you for mentioning my art! I love that mentality...turning "I want to" into "I've done". You've inspired me today and I am going to go do something I've been wanting to do right now (finishing a painting). Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and well deserving. Glad I added a light of inspiration to your day♥

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin