Thursday, September 27, 2012

Computer blues. :(

Somewhere in the wee hours of the morning my computer decided it needed a vacation.  Whether or not if it's a permanent one will have to be determined by the Geek Squad at Best Buy.  Needless to say "Show & Tell Friday" will not happen tomorrow & will be on hold until the problem is rectified.  :(.


A computer is the main artery, the life line if you will when operating a business.  When that artery is damaged it affects the structure of the rest of the body.  Hopefully, it can be fixed without having to get a new one & before production can't go on.  As of right now things are running at about 75%.  I can only pray that the situation does not get worst.  I'm totally sick with sad emotion right now, but as they say this too shall pass.

Peace and blessings<3

10 comments:

  1. I pray that everything works out for the best, Sonya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH...isn't it amazing how reliant we have become on technology and how naked we feel without it????!!??? Hope you and your computer are soon reunited and it is a cheap fix for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I feel like I'm operating at 50% even with my other techno gadgets. Nothing will ever beat a desk top or laptop. Thank you...I pray it's not going to be expensive either.

      Delete
  3. Yeah nothing beats the desktop or laptop. I hope you aren't too long without the real thing. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't want to imagine my computer breaking down at this period of time. I totally understand you and I know how frustrating it could be..

    I just hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even imagine running a business and not having my computer.
    I'm so sorry that's just terrible!

    I remember last time my computer had problems I became this stalker, stalking my husband every time he got up off his desk I'd jump on his desk top. It was a VERY long few weeks!!
    Hope everything works out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have become my daughter's stalker. Stalking her laptop every chance I get. Hopefully, I'll be back up soon.

      Delete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin