Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Autism Awareness Fundraiser Update!

 



I would first like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to all of the people that have generously made donations towards this worthy cause.  To date Tee-iabo Designs "Moms Against Autism" has raised $155.00.  I am a little over half way to reaching my goal, which is $300.00 or more.  Whoop, whoop!

For those of you who are not aware I am participating with Autism Speaks in the "Walk Now for Autism."  The walk will be held in Baltimore, MD on October 27, 2012The purpose of the walk is to help fund research and connect families with the resources and services they so desperately need.  The proceeds from the Walk will be used to support the efforts of Autism Speaks in this mission.  Autism Speaks is one of the largest non-governmental supporters of autism research in the United States.  If you are interested in finding out more about them, please check out their website www.autismspeaks.org.   

Here's the thing...i need your help.  Every penny counts, so please do not feel like you have to make a great contribution.  If I got 60 people to donate just $5, I would reach my goal of $300.  If you are interested, your kindness will be appreciated one or two ways:

 1)  Please go to my home page at "Tee-iaboDesigns"Moms Against Autism" and click on the "donate now" button. 

OR...
  
2)  Purchase an Autism Awareness t-shirt designed by your truly (moi).  The t-shirts are $20.00 and 20% of all proceeds will be donated to Autism Speaks.  My goal is to increase the donated percentage to 50% by late July/early August.  To place an order click on the link below which will take you directly to my website.


 


Thank you so very much for reading...thank you for your assistance, and thank you from the bottom of my heart to help me achieve this goal!  Peace & Blessings




No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin