Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Two heads are better than one!




Good news!...Tee-iabo Designs is teaming up with it's very 1st  partner to expand business!  Singing ~ ♪♫♪♫♪"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it..."♪♫♪♫♪ *in my Pointer Sisters voice* :)))   Iris Payne-Mack of Greatminz Productions & I had a meeting of the minds a few weeks ago.  We finally decided to put our great ideas into motion!  I am proud to introduce handmade jewelry by: Greatminz Accessories @tee-iabodesigns.com



Ms. Payne-Mack is an artistic designer whose main focus is developing her own sense of style and pursuing what matters most...beauty.  Her goal is simple...to make affordable jewelry that fits whomever is wearing it perfectly.  Iris's designs are unique, and she works with a variety of materials including metal, leather, wood, wire, beads, acrylic & her most favorite cowrie shells.  She offers jewelry and accessories for women, men & girls.  Iris is also a blogger & poet.  Go check her out @http://greatminz.blogspot.com/!

All pieces are completely handmade by Iris (and her trusty tools.)  Most pieces are one of a kind and none can be brought in bulk.  She may be able to reproduce the theme, but none of the pieces are mass produced.  Nor, are any two pieces made exactly alike.  So, if you purchase an item, you can be assured it will be something truly unique.  We will be adding new designs to the website quite often, so I do hope you'll come by for a visit.  Perhaps you may even leave with something unique.  Peace & blessings until next time.

Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success. ~ Henry Ford


Buzz on over & check out the clothing/accessories on my  website: www.tee-iabodesigns.com  ~ Also...

"Like" me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/teeiabodesignshandpaintedwearableartby sonyam.jones 

4 comments:

  1. Go girl! Dang the kids have only been in school for a day. But you did say you've been on this for a few weeks. I'm off to check out her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kathy thank you. @Kenya Yes!!!...and girl, I could not wait! I've been at turbo speed trying to get things done since Sunday night. lol Nothing like a quiet house to get inspirational juices stirred up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sonya, your business is going to another dimension. I'm so happy for you. Loving your creativity. Keep it up..
    Hope you have a wonderful new week:-)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin