Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Whistle while you work!

So...I've been really busy these last few weeks with a little bit of everything.  Driving children back & forth to summer activities, keeping the kitchen stocked with food and clean, which by the way has turned into a revolving door.  I swear the board of education should offer parents double coupons on cereal, bread, eggs, cheese, and snack foods during summer break.  A maid and a cook wouldn't hurt either. o__O   Celebrating birthdays, our anniversary, hosting sleep overs, household chores and running errands has kept me very well occupied since summer began.  

However, in between the very much cherished time of Peace & Quiet, I've been able to work on building my inventory.  To date I have completed 8 new designs, **(4 of them were previously posted)** and 1 older design makeover changing the signature style.  Originally, I had an inventory of 13 shirts to paint, but after being inspired by certain people the number changed to 18.  Thus, instead of only having 4 more shirts to complete I have 9.  I'm getting there!  Sing with me!
♪♫♪♫♪ "I got paint on my face, not a disgrace, 9 more shirts will end this race.  Chorus ~ I will, I will finish, -- I will, I will finish!♪♫♪♫♪ (theme song to "We will rock you")  lol

Below are pics of the last 4 new designs & the older design makeover.

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers.html

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/lil-hummers.

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/drones--queens.html

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/drones--queens.html

http://www.tee-iabodesigns.com/drones--queens.html

11 comments:

  1. Is not easy blogging and also taking care of the family.. I must say you're doing a pretty good job! Keep it up. One day your business will be in the spot light. One step at a time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and I could go through a loaf of bread in two days. I'm catching a break with Christopher this summer. He doesn't have much of an appetite. I think they fed him to death in Louisiana. He has actually lost a little weight and he's so dissappointed. I love EACH one of those shirts. Love your theme song too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your budget & strength, but still outdone with you from the other morning for MAKING me hum, "Whistle While You Work":-) Love the designs, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun designs! Following you back, and looking forward to seeing all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 'diversity is bee-utiful' shirt...awesome!!! I'm popping by to visit from Katherine's linky!
    Cheers,
    Char
    http://1epicmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work!Found you through blog hop! Your newset follower! Would love for you to follow back!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you May. Girl, I'm trying, but once school's back in session it will be so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenya my food bill has most definitely sky rocketed in the last few weeks. They are like human eating machine, especially my son! You better be glad Christopher is on a hiatus, because it exhausting going to the grocery store every three to four days. I need a cow in the backyard & stock in Kellogg's & General Mills. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL'Z @Antoinette I admit its an addictive repetitive tune, but I like it. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs was one on my favorite childhood movies next to Lady & the Tramp. Like I said before, just call me "Happy." lmbo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kathy thank you for your kind comments, stopping by and following.

    @Epic It's one of my favorites too! Thank you for stopping by.

    Hope to see you both again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jonnique Thank you for stopping by! Also for following me here & on FB. I followed you back as well. Come visit again!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin