Thursday, June 7, 2012

Misson not impossible!





Today I was suppose to be introducing a collection of new designs.  However, after conferring with the Hubster, and two confidants that I'll refer to as "The Voice of logic" and "The Pen of reason" (they know who they are), I experienced an "Aha moment."  Love when this happens!  Instead of sketching 4 new designs onto t-shirts, I kept going and sketched out 9 previous designs as well.  That's a total of 13 shirts in 4 days!  Wow!...now all I have to do is paint them, and Wah-la...the beginnings of an inventory will be born at last!  Where at one time the task of building an inventory seemed impossible, it is no longer.  I sense a craft booth with my name on it, CAPITAL LETTERS in the soon very near future.  Yeah, me!

I've made some subtle, but significant changes in a few of the older designs, and also my signature pattern.  Stay tuned to see the upcoming "before" and "after" results as I introduce a few designs at a time.  Buzz yall' later! 




6 comments:

  1. Ok we are looking out for it, please keep us posted on this. And i hope you have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do May. You have a wonderful weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patricia...I'm trying to BEE! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...thank you! I ♥ too "Pen of Reason."

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin