Friday, March 9, 2012

Sneak Peek Friday!


It's time for:



                                         
 Friday!!!



I'm working on a new design for my cousin in-law Kenya N. Phifer-Jones who is a newly self-published writer. This design not only represents the theme of her book, but her life as well.  This design was not originally intended to be a "sneak peek".  As I more than half way through completing it my dog Rags decided he wanted to paw paint!  Resulting in giving the woman in the design a fat lip...sigh.  The design in its entirety is coming soon.  Until then take a sneak peek!




2 comments:

  1. I love this Sonya! Very beautiful..
    Stopping by to wish you a great weekend..xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin