Friday, February 10, 2012

Tween's and their ~ "Hello...duh!" moments

                                                                                                               
 
Last weekend our family went out to dinner to our favorite restaurant.  This was my 12 year old daughter's  first time ordering a steak, as she usually keeps its simple by ordering burger and fries.  When the waiter asked her how she wanted her steak, she replied with a puzzled look, "You know ... um' cooked!"




************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Today I'm linking up with ~  Here's the thing & ...so this is love
Come join in on the fun...what do your kids have to say?

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!! By the way, the captcha for this comment agrees with my response to your daughters comment. It was, "andskore" ("and score!").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little princess looking cool as always. Stopping by to wish you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha. Excellent!!! I once had a waiter ask me how I wanted my CHICKEN and I did reply "cooked!" ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin