Friday, October 7, 2011

My Very 1st Autism Awarness Donation!





Blessings are all around us!   Up until about an hour ago, opening my eyes to face another day this morning was about the only good thing that was happening to me.  Hormones in over-drive, lost receipts for items that can't be returned without them & a rubber check bouncing off my business account like a basketball off a backboard spells C-r-a-p-p-y D-a-y.   
 

In the mist of all this chaos I received an inbox message from my cousin saying: "I just donated to your fundraiser."  I literally stopped what I was doing right then & just cried.  I was so elated that amidst the rain there was a hue of sunshine trying to beam down on me.  Finally, a glimmer proof that my blogging & hard work is not done in vain. 


I really didn't think anyone paid too much attention to the buttons scattered at the bottom of my home page.  Apparently, someone did...my Cousin Iris Mack-Payne.  Thank you to my family & friends who have supported me from the beginning, for always having my back. 

Tribute Statistics   Tee-iabo Designs Buzzing About Autism Awareness! Team Fundraising Goal:$300.00 Team Raised to Date:$25.00

2 comments:

  1. Times like this is what makes me stop in my tracks. Even if it is your story. Thank you so much for sharing. (I grabbed your button.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me. I have followed you back and am displaying your button on my page as well.

    Sonya M. Jones
    Tee-iabo Designs

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ when people leave comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin